Feel free to share this video to your websites! Just make sure you link it back to my Youtube channel. ^-^
Watch Part 1 here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7oVfqykhh0
These K-Pop Music Videos were banned from television in South Korea at some point during their release. Some were banned for insane reasons, while others are understandably not suitable for the airwaves. Whether they be too sexy, too violent, or too crazy, Korea wanted to censor these music videos.
For more videos like this, subscribe to my channel! Don’t forget to follow me in these places:
K-Ville’s Website – http://kvilleentertainment.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/kville.entertainment
Twitter – https://twitter.com/kville_ent
VK – https://vk.com/kville
Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/kvilleent/
Tumblr – http://kville-entertainment.tumblr.com
Stumble Upon – http://www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/KvilleEnt
Google Plus – https://plus.google.com/+TheSongMaster
Patreon – https://www.patreon.com/kville
These are the Banned K-Pop Music Videos:
Psy – “Gentleman”
– KBS didn’t broadcast the MV because Psy kicked a traffic cone…
Norazo – “Your Fortune”
– Banned for its discussion of hypnotism & over-exposure of tattoos.
Orange Caramel – “Catallena”
– Banned by KBS for portraying that human life has little value… WHAT!?
Stellar – “Vibrato”
– Obviously banned for their 19+ sexual themes like vagina symbolism.
Jay Park – “Mommae”
– Banned for extreme sexual imagery.
Fiestar – “One More”
– The lyrics got this song banned, for talking of a sexual threesome.
BigBang – “Bae Bae”
– Banned for its ‘not-so-subtle’ symbolism (like a white liquid shooting out a syringe).
Zico – “Tough Cookie”
– Banned for homophobic & racist slurs, + sensitive imagery.
Tablo – “Bad”
– Banned for suggestive imagery.
Miryo – “Dirty”
– Banned for using the word “cross-eyed,” which might offend people.